New Policies in Effect Starting May 29th
- Fully Vaccinated Members will be allowed the choice of being “mask optional” when using the club. For those who choose to continue to wear a mask while exercising, this will be accepted and understood by all. You should do whatever feels comfortable as it relates to your health.
- Non-Vaccinated Members should continue to wear a mask at all times within the Club. The staff will not be checking vaccination cards or asking members to attest that they are vaccinated. Each person who uses the Club needs to take responsibility for themselves, other members and the staff by remaining in a mask if not fully vaccinated.
- Wiping down of equipment by members is still required. Keeping the equipment clean and sanitary within the Club is a top priority. Be a considerate member of our community and continue to wipe down your equipment after use. You would like to know the equipment is clean when you start using it so please ensure that is the case for everyone else.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been around someone who is sick, you should stay home and away from others.
- Locker rooms will return to full usage. All showers will be reopened and there will be no restrictions on available lockers within the locker rooms.
- The Sauna in each locker room will be open on May 29th and the Steam Rooms will reopen in early June.
- Changes to the facility and programming will take place throughout June. Updates will be shared through e-newsletters, social media and on our website. These changes will be gradual and based on member feedback along with data we collect on a daily basis.