Club Wide Guidelines
- We recommend that all members register in advance for their activities at the Club.
This can be done in our Mobile App, using our On-Line Portal, e-mailing: [email protected] or by calling 781-894-7010.
- All Club Staff will have a temperature check when they arrive for their shift and will be sent home if higher than the CDC guidelines.
- All Club Staff will be in masks other than when they are isolated alone in a private office space.
- Due to an Emergency Order from the State of MA, face coverings need to be worn at all times, in all areas of our Club until this emergency order is lifted.
- Members will try to ensure at least 6 feet of distance from one another and follow the directional arrows throughout the Club.
- Members will disinfect all equipment that they use within the club (preferably before and after use).
- Every other shower is available for member use to ensure proper distancing. The rinse shower on the pool deck is also available for swimmers to use per BOH regulations.
- Locker rooms are available for member use while wearing masks and keeping a distance of 6 feet apart. Some lockers have been made unavailable to encourage proper distancing.
- Steam rooms and sauna are not available for member use.
- Water fountains are available and can only be used as a bottle filling station.
- Towel service is available for members.
The Waverley Oaks Team will be monitoring the club and available to answer any questions you might have. We will be helping clean the Club, discourage close proximity between members, ensuring mask policies are followed, and encouraging members to help keep everyone safe by wiping down the equipment that was used.
Members should bring any issues or concerns to the staff and allow the staff to address the situation.
If a Team member approaches you to discuss these guidelines we hope that everyone will be cooperative and do their part. We want to be your partner in making the experience at the Club exceptional for all!