Sneak Peek Weekend! November 3rd and 4th.
We are very excited to announce our expansion is currently underway. The new space is still being designed but our expectation is to create:
- Dedicated Personal/Group Training Studio
- Additional Strength Training Center designed to give those who prefer more free weights and power exercises room to do those without bumping into each other
- Small expansions to each of the locker rooms to open up some additional room for people to get dressed comfortably
- Program rooms where we can look into adding services like Massage, Reiki, Acupuncture and/or expanding our Nutrition services.
Things are starting to progress quickly with the Club Expansion and Renovation. Here is latest update.
Women’s Locker Room Update
Thank you for your patience as we complete the expansion of the women’s locker room. We are happy to report that the work is almost complete. Check out the video below for the update from last week.
- The Women’s Locker Room will be closed on Friday 11/2 at 9am so that we can complete the project and have the complete locker room available for Saturday 11/3.
- There will be no 10am Water Fitness Class on Friday 11/2. This is a good opportunity to try the Vinyasa Yoga class at 9:30am or the Zumba Express class at 10:30am.
Men’s Locker Room Update
We are expected to begin work in the men’s locker room later this week. Here are some advanced notices of what will be taking place over the next couple of weeks.
- There will be 2 showers closed for repairs on a rotating basis until repairs are complete. We expect this process to take about 2 weeks to be completed.
- The front right section of the locker room will be closed. This is the section with lockers 1 through 32. Please remove your items from those lockers as we will need to block that space.
We appreciate your patience and support as we complete this next transformation of the Club!