How to Register for Activities
There will be multiple ways you can reserve a spot in one of the Club activities. We are asking members to only reserve one activity per day in advance in order to respect the other members and allow us to service as many members as possible.
Mobile App: For members who have already downloaded our App or set up a login through the on-line system this will be the best way to reserve your spot.
Apple Device Users: If you installed the App prior to 7/13/20 you should delete the App and then reinstall the newest version of the App.
Android Device Users: If you installed the App prior to 7/13/20 you should make sure to run an update on the App to get the latest version.
Here are the steps to register in advance using the Mobile App
Directions to register:
- Use the “Classes” section of the platform to access the schedule
- Pick the day you are looking to make a reservation
- Select the “General Club Use” or “Pool Lane Booking” or “Virtual Sprint – Cycle” or “Family Swim” reservation type at the time that works best in your schedule
- Select “BOOK” to start the registration
- Accept the waiver for using the club
- Select the name of the member who would like to register and then select “NEXT“
- At the “order summary” screen you can confirm the reservation by hitting “OK“. Do not hit “add to calendar” prior to hitting OK of the registration will not be completed
On-Line Platform: The platform to make reservations for activities at the club is not the same platform as the exclusive member content. You will need to set up a separate login for the reservation system and you can find directions here: Online Registration System
E-mail: The best way to reach us via e-mail to register for an activity is firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 781-894-7010 We will do the best we can to answer the calls promptly