Waverley Oaks is excited to offer InBody assessments for members.
Our InBody body composition analyzer breaks down your body weight and displays your body composition data on an organized, easy-to-understand results sheet. The results help you understand where your fat, muscle, and other levels are at and acts as a guide to help you achieve your goals; whether that is shedding a few unwanted pounds or a complete body transformation.
The InBody session is done with one of our certified personal trainers. The session will take about 15 minutes.
What to know before your assessment.
– You will leave your clothes on but will remove belt, shoes and jewelry
– Use restroom before assessment
– Do not eat 3 hours prior to assessment
– Do not shower 3 hours prior to assessment
– Do not exercise 6 hours prior to assessment
– This is not suitable for people with artificial electrical implants such as a defibrillator or pacemaker