- Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:45 a.m. – 12:30pm
Hours STARTING JUNE 20th:
- Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday 4pm-7:30pm
- Saturday 8:45 a.m. – 11:45am
Booking: You may book up to one week in advance. Bookings may be made in person or by calling 781-894-7010 during Club business hours.
With the new guidelines for the Kids Club, reservations are now required. You can call the club to see if any walk-in spots are available for that day. All children’s names need to be listed prior to checking in.
Ages: Minimum age 4 months old, Maximum age 12 years old.
Capacity: Our goal is to keep the ratios of children to staff reasonable so the experience is great for everyone (including the parents dropping off)
With one attendant working:
- Maximum of 6 children between the ages of 19 months and 12 years of age during each time block.
- Maximum of 2 children under 18 months of age during each time block.
As attendance in the Kids Club grows, we will add additional staff to the center to make sure we can accommodate all the families looking to use our service.
Time Limit: 2 hours maximum per child/per day. Parents may reserve one of the listed time slots above in advance and if there is room in the adjacent time slot your child may stay for the 2 hour limit.
Late Policy: If you are running late (over 15 minutes) please call the Club and let us know if you still plan on dropping your child off.
* Kids Club services are currently only available to active Waverley oaks Athletic Club members (at least one parent needs to be an active member).
Cancelation Policy: We ask that you give us as much notice as possible so that others may have use of the Kids Club facility.
*If your child is ill, we thankfully accept your cancelation, so other children do not become ill. No cancellation fees will be assessed during this time.
*No-show reservations are subject to the $8 per child fee.
- All parents must remain in the Athletic Club while their child is in Kids Club.
- Members must sign in prior to dropping their children into the Kids Club and sign out upon pickup. Children will be released only to the authorized member who dropped them off unless prior arrangements are made.
- Only Staff may enter the play area of the Kids Club. Parents are to transition their children at the entrance.
- Please do not bring in sippy cups, snacks or toys. Water will be available for children in disposable cups.
- The staff are not responsible for diaper changing. Parents will be called to attend to their child immediately.
- We do ask that you schedule at least 24 hours in advance prior to your desired time. Same day reservations must still register through the Front Desk prior to check in.
Sick Policy and Massachusetts EEC Notification
- Upon arrival to the Kids Club, parents will need to attest to the Daily Health Questionnaire before their child will be allowed into the Kids Club.
- Any child with a fever of 100.0 degrees F or above and/or any other signs of illness will be denied access to the Kids Club center.
- Please respect other children who are well and keep your child at home if they are showing any signs of illness. Illnesses include, but are not limited to, colds, infections, runny noses, cough, sore throat, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, rashes, conjunctivitis, etc., anything that could be spread to other children or Club staff.
- We ask that children be symptom free for at least 24 hours before coming to child watch.
- If your child becomes ill, extremely unhappy, or unmanageable, you will be paged to the Kids Club immediately, so be sure to let the Kids Club staff know what area of the facility you can be located.
- Mask Policy:
- Children under 2 years of age are not required to wear a mask while in the Kids Club
- Children ages 2 to 4.99 years of age are encouraged to wear masks while in the Kids Club
- Children ages 5 years and older are required to wear masks while in the Kids Club
Any staff inside of the Kids Club will be wearing masks at all times
- Children will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit of the Kids Club. Hand sanitizer is available at the entry door. There are also hand sanitizing wipes at the check in station.
- Children will be asked to wash hands occasionally during their visits and every time they use the restroom facilities.
The Kids Club is an exempt organization and therefore is not subject to licensing by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (“EEC”). As an exempt organization, EEC requires that the Kids Club notify parents/guardians of this information.
- Family Memberships:FREE
- Parent/Child Memberships: The child who is listed on the membership has free visits to the Kids Club
- Adult Members whose children are not members:$8.00 per child/per visit
- If you are interested activating a plan at our Club that would give you access to Kids Club, please contact [email protected]