Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Ages: Minimum age 4 months old, Maximum age 12 years old
Capacity: Maximum of 24 children at a time. Maximum of 4 children under 1 years of age at any time
Time Limit: 2 hours maximum per child/per day
Late Policy: If you are running late (over 15 minutes) please call the Club and let us know
Booking: You may book up to one week in advance. Bookings may be made in person or by calling 781-894-7010 during Club business hours. While reservations are not required, we strongly recommend reserving time for your children so we can properly staff the childcare center
* Guests who wish to bring a child to child watch are not able to book time in advance, but they may call on the same day to check on availability for the time desired and then book the appointment at the desk at the time of check in if room is available
Family Memberships: FREE
Adult Members whose children are not members: $8.00 per child/per visit
Waverley Oaks has membership plans available for families that includes unlimited childcare at no additional fee. If you are interested in this type of plan contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelation Policy: We ask that you give us a 24 hour cancelation notice whenever possible so that others may have use of the child care facility.
*If your child is ill, we thankfully accept your cancelation, so other children do not become ill.
- All parents must remain in the Athletic Club while their child is in child watch.
- All parents are required to check in their child with the staff. Please allow time for this so you can make it to your class, appointment or court on time.
- We do ask that you schedule at least 24 hours in advance prior to your desired time.
- If your child becomes ill, extremely unhappy, or unmanageable, you will be paged to the child watch immediately, so be sure to let the front desk staff know what area of the facility you can be located.
- It is advised that no items other than blankets, bottles, snacks, etc., should be brought from home. We are not responsible for items (Toys and/or books) that are forgotten, lost or stolen.
- When bringing in snacks, please keep in mind that other children may be allergic to certain foods or drinks, so be sure to label your Childs snacks and refrain from bringing in any nut based products.
- Absolutely no sick children will be accepted into child watch. Illness include, but are not limited to, colds, infections, runny noses, temperatures, vomiting, viruses, flu, rashes, conjunctivitis, etc., anything that could be spread to other children or Club staff. We ask that they are on antibiotics for at least 24 hours before coming to child watch. Please respect other children who are well and keep your child at home if they are showing any signs of illness.