A Note From The Management Team
For our vaccinated members, we continue to allow your visits to be mask optional. We are 100% supportive of our vaccinated members’ choice to wear a mask inside of the Club premises. We want members to feel comfortable and safe in our Club, so if wearing a mask allows for this, we encourage it. Note that we do require any unvaccinated members to wear a mask at all times within the facility. Should federal, state or local mask requirements change, we will communicate those changes with you immediately. Thank you for all of your support in helping keep the club safe and clean for everyone.
Member Health Standards
- Members with any tangible signs of illness should not visit the club.
- Members may not enter the Club if they tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Members may not enter the Club if they had contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Members should wash hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer located throughout the Club.
- Members should continue to practice safe distancing within the club as much as possible.
- Members are required to wipe down all equipment after use, and we recommend wiping it down prior to use also.