- As of Monday, April 5th State Guidelines allow for multiple members to share a pool lane. We will be limiting the maximum capacity to 2 swimmers per lane. This will take effect in the reservation system on Saturday 4/3 and the additional spots will become available then for Monday and Tuesday.
- Each Lane will have a set designation with 2 available spots per lane. Lane 1 will be the lane closest to entry into the pool, lane 4 will be the lane closest to the windows.
- The Lane you register for will be the lane you need to swim in. Not all lanes will have both spots booked at all times. You should verify what lane you are assigned when you check-in at the desk to simplify the process at the pool.
- We strongly encourage members from the same household to share a pool lane. Family members should try to book both the “A” and “B” spots of the same lane if swimming at the same time.
- For members who use the pool for exercise purposes (rather than swimming) we advise that you reserve Lane 1B first. That lane provides additional room for both a swimmer and an exerciser to have plenty of space.
- We recommend that members only book Lane 4B if no other space is available at that time. Lane 4 is the lane with the ladder and can be a challenge for multiple swimmers to share that space.
These policies and protocols continue to be in place:
- All members need to check-in and leave through the main entrance of the club.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not in the Pool. This includes when walking around the pool deck, when entering the rinse shower (hooks are available to hang your mask while rinsing) and while you use the chair for your lane to get ready for your swim.
- Members are not to enter the Pool building until instructed to do so by a staff person. This ensures proper time is allotted for members to exit the pool area, appropriate cleaning and sanitation can be done and check-in of members for that time can be verified.
- Members should wait in the hallway or locker room until their pool time arrives. Please keep your mask on and have proper social distancing while you wait for your time to start and a staff person to instruct you to come in.
- Please be respectful to other members and cancel any reservations you are not able to come in for. Frequently members call for last minute reservations and your cancellation even on short notice allows for that to happen.
- The online and App reservation systems will allow for bookings that day plus 3 days in advance starting at 6am. As an example, at 6am Saturday morning all available times Saturday-Tuesday will be open for reservation online and through the App (as well as over the phone and in-person)
- Lap Swim Reservations are 30 minutes.
- Members will be able to reserve pool lane time in advance no more than once every other day (at least 40 hours after their current reservation).
- Members may call into the Club and make a “same day reservation” if spots remain available on that day. Spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations for H2O Fitness Classes may be booked up to 10 days in advance, maximum 16 participants, $10 fee per class or a package of 4 classes for $30.
- Reservations for Family Swim follow the same system as reserving lap swim time (day of plus 3 days in advance). Family Swim Time is intended for parents and their children to use the pool together.
Directions for pool booking for Android, iOS and web are listed below. Please click on the device you will be using for compete instructions.